Mind Over Natter
Want to improve your own wellbeing? Looking for tips and ideas? Come to the regular ‘Mind Over Natter’ wellbeing talks, organised by Student Communications, with help from the Wellbeing team and Students' Guild. Each short talk provides quick tips and pointers which all students can take away and use in their own life to help them with their wellbeing.
Events usually take place on a Wednesday at 12.45pm (events last for about 30 minutes and are currently being held virtually)
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe for updates on upcoming talks.
Got your own great idea for a speaker? Let us know at email@example.com.
- Hannah Alderson: Using Colour in Meditation
- Kathy O'Conner: Mindfulness for Sceptics: An Introduction
- Dr Anthony Wilson: Using poetry to cope with ad-verse-ity
- Dr Jo Garrett: Get your dose of vitamin sea
- Alison Sydenham: Be your own life coach
- Jo Cole: 'The Power of the Pen'
- Martin Corck: 'Let's Get Physical'
- Professor Andy Brown: Branching out - Exploring what trees can do for wellbeing
- Kathy O'Connor: It's OK not to be OK (with the Mind Over Natter: It's OK not to be Ok presentation)