Work placement modules/programmes are available in most undergraduate and some Masters degree courses. They are a fantastic way of gaining work experience and developing a range of skills, experiences and knowledge to enhance employability, careers (they help career development thinking, and enable you to test career ideas) and future job prospects.
We offer a wide range of advice, guidance and learning to students to support them in:
- Deciding which placement would suit them.
- Finding a suitable work placement.
- Applying for a placement e.g. CV's, applications.
- Competing for a work placement e.g. Interviews
- Preparing to start their placement
- Issues/concerns whilst on placement
For more infiormation please look through the information pages below.
If you are an employer who wishes to find out more about work placements or wishes to contact us, please visit our employers page here for information.
There are some great opportunities available for undertaking virtual learning experiences with established organisations across all sectors, including some on the Fortune 500 list. For further information, please click here.