Looking for work?
We run a dedicated part-time job service to help you gain experience and earn money whilst studying.
We have a service dedicated to helping students find part time work whilst studying. Each year we celebrate these hard working students too and The University of Exeter Student Employees of the Year shows the range of jobs these nominated students have done whilst studying and will give you an idea on what is available. When you start studying here you will have access to all the jobs offered in the links below too; that include working on and off campus.
- Handshake lists all the latest jobs on campus and in the local area at both our Devon and Cornwall campuses.
- Top Jobs are listed every Friday on Career Zone Instagram
- If you are an international student please read these pages before you apply for work.
- To receive a weekly update on part time roles on and off campus, that have been created via the university please sign up to our bulletin email.
- We also support students looking to work on a freelance, self employed basis whilst they study through our annual Craft Fairs and our Casual Entrepreneurial pages with advice on online selling and other ways you can earn money whilst studying.
If you need any further support regarding gaining summer work or part time work, please email us at Casual@exeter.ac.uk and we will be happy to help you.
Student Brand Ambassadors