Back to 'How do I?'
If you need help
If you need help, please contact Exeter IT
- Off campus access with VPN
- Connecting to wifi in halls of residence - please use eduroam
- Connecting to wifi on campus
You can use our Wireless Setup Tool to help you connect to the University of Exeter's Secure Wireless network. This tool should run on all contemporary versions of Windows. To run the tool, please follow the below instructions:
- Right click on the Wireless Setup Tool and choose "save target / link as"
- You should save the file on to your desktop
- Once you have saved the file, go to your desktop and double click on Wireless_Setup.exe
- This will create the Wireless_Tool folder on your desktop.
- Open the folder and right click on Wireless tool.bat and choose Run as Administrator.
- Follow the instructions on the program to connect to the University's Wireless.