Staff car parking permit payment options and rates
Rates and payment
The following permit payment options are available:
- By credit/debit card (generally for non-University staff or students)
- By monthly deductions from salary
- By invoice from third party companies
Charges for full permits for University staff from 1st February 2020:
|Emissions||gCO²/km||Band B-C||Band D||Band E||Band F||Band G||Bands H-P2||Prof 3+|
If you are not University staff but employed on the campus by other businesses, please apply for a permit using the external car parking application form.
Permits are valid for 12 months and they are to paid for in full at the time of application.
Rates for permits from 1st February 2020
|Emissions Band (gCO²/km)||Criteria||Fee|
||Vehicle emssions at 140gCO²/km and over (Engine size over 1549cc if registered pre March 2001)||£305.00|
|Middle 120 - 139||Between 120-139gCO²/km (Engine size up to 1549cc if registered pre March 2001)||£244.00|
|Low 100 - 119||Between 100-119gCO²/km||£183.00|
|Lowest <100||Less than 100gCO²/km||£122.00|
The following permits are available free of charge. See the apply for a permit pages for full details on how to apply.
- Blue Badge holders. Copies of both sides of your blue badge must be supplied to the Car Parking Office with your application form.
- Staff Authority to Park. Only valid when the daily fee of £2 is purchased through the Pay By Phone site.
- Additional Staff Authority to Park. Only valid when the daily fee of £2 is purchased through the Pay By Phone site.
- Car Share Permit.