The following sites and organisations provide information and advice about your rights and help with finding LGBTQ+ friendly employers and jobs.
- Gay Business Association - “The LGBT professionals network for the UK”. Includes directory of member companies and useful links.
- Press for Change - a campaigning and information site for all transsexual and transgendered people in the UK.
- Starting Out - A careers guide publication showcasing LGBT- inclusive employers.
- Stonewall - includes a section on the workplace and a student guide to employers.
- PRISM Exeter is a city-wide network for professionals and students in STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine) who identify as LGBTQ+ or/and have an interest in improving diversity and inclusion within the sector. PRISM run events to showcase a queer side to STEMM while providing current and future STEMM professionals with LGBTQ+ STEMM role models. They foster discussions around how to make the sector more inclusive to everyone, across different societal cross sections (race, gender, disability, socioeconomic background etc) and share the findings of successful initiatives from elsewhere in the country.
- DiversCity in Law - Event for LGBTQ+ students interested in a career as a lawyer in the City.
- Proud Employers - promotes jobs with Stonewall Diversity Champions - employers who want to recruit staff from all walks of life.
- Stonewall Top 100 Employers - showcases employers who have worked to help achieve acceptance for all LGBT people.
- Student Pride - hold a large recruitment fair each year and offer help and support for young people finding employment.