1. What has been the highlight of your time at Exeter?
The highlight of my time at Exeter was travelling to New York on a Geography field trip, and seeing how the theory of what we learn in lectures plays out in the real world.
2. What will you miss the most about University?
I will miss living with five of my best friends in our student house.
3. What did you enjoy about your particular programme?
I enjoyed how the course was so broad in first year, but enabled me to specialise in my own interests by third year, particularly in my dissertation.
4. What advice would you give to current and future students?
Get involved with everything, do what you enjoy and have fun!
5. What are your plans now that you have graduated?
I hope to follow a career in advertising, and will be taking a gap year to get some more experience and apply for graduate schemes. I also plan to go travelling with some friends in the New Year.