|24||The Deans of the Faculties|
1. Subject to Statute Section 10 the Dean of each Faculty shall be appointed by the Council after consideration of a recommendation from the Senate in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinances and shall hold office for such period as the Ordinances define. The Dean of the Faculty shall be eligible for re-appointment subject to the limitations prescribed by the Ordinances.
2. A Dean may resign from office in writing addressed to the Council.
3. The Dean shall be the convener and Chair of the Board of the Faculty and shall prepare business for it, unless they wish to delegate this responsibility to the Associate Dean.
4. The Dean shall perform such other duties as may from time to time be determined by the Senate and the Council.
1. Each Faculty shall recruit an Associate Dean for a period of three years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further three years.
2. The Associate Dean for each Faculty shall undertake any such duties as the Dean may delegate.