Skip to main content

EU Advice

» Student visa

This visa type is for students studying a course longer than 6 months.

» Visitor visa

This type of visa is for student studying in the UK for 6 months or less.

» EU Settlement Scheme

Information about the EU Settlement Scheme.

» Family members

Advice for bringing your family to the UK.

» Healthcare

Check if you are eligible, and find out how to access healthcare and emergency medical treatment in the UK.