My Career Zone - staff support
My Career Zone is the web based software used by Student Employability and Academic Success (SEAS) to manage a range of Careers services across the University. This software is provided by CareerHub and branded as My Career Zone. All students have accounts automatically set up via a feed from SITS. On completion of course, accounts are automatically changed to Graduate accounts.
My Career Zone is a one-stop shop for accessing Careers advice, information and training – an online system that enables students to set their job preferences and:
- Search for jobs and work experience
- Book onto employability events
- Make enquiries
- Access careers resources, FAQs and other external online resources we subscribe to such as GoinGlobal.
- Register for, and chart their progress towards, the Exeter Award and Exeter Leaders Award.
- Complete placement and other paperwork and provide feedback through forms.
- Access the resources in My Career Zone Digital, content provided by Abintegro.
SEAS want My Career Zone to be as easy-to-use as possible, and many student-facing staff have access to the system automatically. All academic staff should have accounts automatically set up through a feed from Trent. This allows access with your UoE username and password to explore the system from a student's perspective. This is to support you when you discuss employability with your students.
If you don’t have an account and need access then please use the this form to apply for an account. The form includes options for applying for admin access where you want to add content, or employer access where you want to add jobs.
There is an information page with links to resources for administrative users including guides and training videos - https://mycareerzone.exeter.ac.uk/students/infopages/detail/17