Take a virtual tour of the Biocatalysis laboratory (18 Geoffrey Pope on map)
Equipment in Biocatalysis Centre
- Crystallisation Robot, Microscopes, Incubators and associated equipment.
- Molecular modelling and LINUX Computing Facilities
- FPLC Protein Purification, HPLC and Spectrophotometers with full facilities for protein biochemical characterisation, Thermal Shift Analysis Equipment, Plate Readers
- Dynamic Light Scattering, Stop-Flow Kinetics, LC Platform Mass spectrometer
- Anaerobic cabinet facilities for purification of oxygen sensitive systems
- Class 2 Molecular Biology Facilities with incubators, safety cabinets, PCR machines, Gel electrophoresis, etc.