Please complete the Change of Bank Details form.
Due to increased cases of fraudulent requests to change bank details, in addtion to completing the form you also need to send a photo of your University staff card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other photo ID can be accepted if you do not have your staff card.
Please note, Payroll must receive new details no later than 7 working days before payday for changes to take effect that month.
Additional payments for staff on the main payroll
Please be aware that we have made some changes to the payment claim forms.
The PD103 Additional Payment form is new, and replaces the Consultancy, Additional Hours, and Ad Hoc Payment Claim forms.
The PD71 Overtime Claim form has been updated and should be submitted in line with the University's overtime policy.
We welcome any feedback or queries on these forms to email@example.com.
- Overtime Claim form PD71
- Additional Payment form PD103
- Additional Payment form for PTAs only PTA103 (previously HAT3)
- University Consultancy - Declaration for Professional Development Account (PDA) PD21
- Claim form for home-to-work call-out mileage for staff on approved standby/call-out arrangements PD108
This form should only be used by staff in Exeter IT on approved out-of-hours working arrangements:
- Claim form for out-of-hours/callout working PD92
This form should only be used by staff in Communications and Marketing who are acting as the approved Standby Press or Web Officer:
- Claim form for standby allowance PD32
This form should only be used by staff in Technical Services for Standby and Callout claims:
- Claim form for Standby and Callout allowance PD112
This form should only be used by staff in Wellbeing for Standby and Callout claims:
- Claim form for Standby and Callout allowance PD112b