The University of Exeter works in partnership with Endsleigh to provide you with Contents Insurance. You don’t need to do anything to activate this cover, but it is important you check your cover and fully understand the protection provided and whether it is sufficient for your needs. Read Endsleigh's FAQs for more information.
Login to the Endsleigh website or download the My Endsleigh app from the Apple store/Google Play to:
- Check your level of cover
- Review key exclusions and limitations
- Check your policy excess
- Find out how to make a claim
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables both in and outside of your room
On the app, you'll also have access to exclusive insurance products such as hourly car insurance, bike cover, accidental damage, and further gadget insurance.
Please note: the University does not accept responsibility for loss, theft of or damage to residents’ property unless it is caused by the University’s (or its employees’ or agents’) negligence or breach of contract.
We strongly recommend you do not keep large sums of cash in your room and contact Estate Patrol if you’re concerned about security during your studies at Exeter.
- 2023/24 Certificate of Insurance - the policy number for University-owned accommodation is HH1134
- UPP East Park Insurance Certificate 2023 - the policy number for University-owned accommodation is HH1109I
- UPP Spreytonway and Moberly Insurance Certificate 2023 - the policy number is HH1109P
- UPP Exeter Insurance Certificate 2023 - the policy number for all other UPP residences is HH1109F