Accreditation and Rankings Officer
+44 (0) 1392 724112
Hope Hall G55
Hope Hall, University of Exeter, Prince of Wales Road, Exeter, EX4 4PL
Maria joined the Accreditation and Rankings team in October 2018. She had previously worked at the Business School for four years supporting the Executive team at a period of significant growth.
Having qualified as a solicitor in Spain, Maria completed her postgraduate studies at the University.
During her years as Administrator of the EU-funded HELIX Project Maria developed a great understanding of the University’s research strategy, REF and the specific policies and procedures of the European Commission research framework.
Maria is a trustee of her village’s registered Charity and is a passionate EU citizen.
- Support the School in maintaining its AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations
- Focus on the School’s Inclusivity agenda and support the University’s Equality , Diversity and Inclusivity Strategy by managing the Athena SWAN Bronze award application process. The Athena SWAN charter looks at the advancement in gender equality and inclusivity in the workplace, characteristics recognised by the charter by granting the University its Silver award.
- Facilitate and coordinate the work the College Inclusivity Group
- Ensure that data requirements are met and collection methods are efficient and fit for accreditation purposes
- LL.B (Hons)
- PGCE Modern Foreign Languages