Research Services is overseen by Dual Assurance for Research and the Research and Impact Strategy Management Group.
Governance and policies
Research Services' activities at the University of Exeter are overseen by Dual Assurance for Research, comprising:
- Professor Nick Talbot, DVC (Research and Impact),
- Sir Robin Nicholson, Lay Lead for Research, and
- Drs Astrid Wissenburg, Director, Research Services
Research and Impact Strategy Management Group
The Research and Impact Strategy Management Group (RISMG) advises Dual Assurance.
It is composed of the Associate Deans for Research and Impact who meet on a monthly basis to ensure the delivery of the Research and Impact Strategy at College level.
For details of the University structure of governance please see the organisation of the University pages.
University policies relating to Research Support
(Internal access only)
- Ethical policies and issues arising from research
- Code of good practice in research
- Responding to allegations of misconduct in research
- Data protection and legislation
- Policy on centres
A full list of all University policies is available on the document and policies page in the current staff site.