- Accordions require three different templates - the 'accordion header code', 'accordion pane' and 'accordion footer code'
- To set up a group of accordions, use the 'accordion header code' template
- Populate the 'accordion pane' template to add content to your accordions
- 'Pane title' appears at the head of the accordion
- 'Pane content' is the text you want to appear within the accordion
- Each pane must have a unique 'Pane ID' - the order of the panes on the live site is determined by where they appear in T4 content list rather than the 'pane ID'
- Don't forget to add 'accordion footer code' after your accordion panes