Business School alumni events
If you are a Business School graduate or an Exeter graduate interested in Business, then there are a wide variety of business-themed alumni events available to you.
To find details of the next event near you, please visit our alumni events webpage.
Here are some examples of Business School alumni events:
Networking @ the IoD
- Circular Economy
- The Future of Work
Flagship Alumni Receptions
- Deborah Meaden (Dragons’ Den Investor)
- Dame Ellen MacArthur DBE (Ellen MacArthur Foundation)
- Andrew Haldane (Chief Economist, Bank of England)
- Lord Bilimoria CBE (Founder, Cobra Beer)
- Walter Stahel (Co-Founder, Product-Life Institute)
- John Hirst CBE (Former CEO, Met Office)
People’s Republic of China
The Exeter China Alumni Association run a variety of events including recent Careers in Finance networking events
Other International Events
We hold regular social and networking events in many countries including India, Thailand, Hong Kong and others.