BSc Exercise and Sport Sciences
1. What has been the highlight of your time at Exeter?
My highlight was having the opportunity to study a fantastic degree programme alongside playing first XV rugby for the University.
2. What will you miss the most about University?
I will miss the people that you are constantly surrounded by, whether it be on your degree programme, or in your sports club or society. With the variety of lectures and opportunities you are given, no two days are ever the same.
3. What did you enjoy about your particular programme?
I enjoyed the wide variety of modules and disciplines that allowed me to broaden my knowledge throughout the first year. Thereafter, I could narrow down the modules that particularly appealed to me to become more specialised in my final year.
4. What advice would you give to current and future students?
I would say really make the most of what your degree programme offers you, as well as the extra-curricular activities that are available, as three years will fly by. Leave with no regrets, or doubts.
5. What are your plans now that you have graduated?
I have just booked to go for a short travelling experience (3 months) and hope to return to enter the clinical exercise industry.