Skip to main content

Contact us

Requests for Legal Advice

Because of the need to ensure that all our instructions are approved by the University, and in order to retain legal privilege, the solicitors in the Legal Services Office can only be instructed by authorised University personnel.

Therefore, if you require advice from the solicitors in the Legal Services Office you should first discuss with your Dean of College, College Manager or Head of Service who will then contact us to confirm the instructions. In relation to employment matters, these must be raised first with the Personnel team who will then instruct Legal Services if necessary.

Requests for Research Contracts

The Legal Services Office offers a full service to Schools for the negotiation and signature of non-disclosure agreements, Studentship Agreements, Collaboration Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements and other research related contracts. Many requests for agreements can be made quickly and easily via our web-pages.

For research contract queries, please contact