My Finance Portal is a new function in T1 that brings together all the financial reports and information needed by College and Professional Services budget holders and reporting users into one central place.
Budget holders must:
- Apply budgets appropriately on University business
- Procure goods/services in a way that secures value for money
- Comply with financial regulations
- Comply with any external funder terms and conditions of funding or grant
- Code and record income and expenditure properly with sufficient documentation to provide a full audit trail
- Not exceed budgeted expenditure
- Deliver any agreed budgets and targets
- Monitor budgets at least monthly via My Finance Portal
- Promptly provide any information and explanations required by the University’s internal or external auditors or any member of Finance Services authorised by the Chief Financial Officer
My Finance Portal includes both College and Professional Services budget reports.
Use the navigation guide relevant for the type of reports you are viewing:
Portfolio Projects Dashboard Notes (coming soon)
Portfolio Projects Forecasting Pack Notes (coming soon)
How to create a T1 purchase order:
How to get started with the T1 finance system - Finance Induction
Help and support:
- contact points coming soon
Queries about budgets, transactions or commitments should be directed to the relevant College or Professional Services finance team - see the 'Finance Department Emails' section on our Contact Us page for each team's address.
'How to’ queries about T1