Courses and resources
Developing Teams (Centre 4 Learning)
Leadership and Management
About this course:
This course provides leaders and manager with tools and tips to get the best out of their teams and to maximise support, inclusion and effectiveness.
They will leave the session clear on the role of the team leader and what constitutes a high performing team.
They will explore different behavioural styles in the team and identify how to get the most out of each as well as identifying the stages of Developing Teams and know how to move quickly, yet effectively to the performing stage.
At the end they will have an action plan for improving their team's cohesion and performance.
By the end of the session you will be:.
- Clear on the role of the team leader and what constitutes a high performing team.
- Have an action plan for improving your team's performance.
- Recognise the different behavioural styles in the team and identify how to get the most out of each.
- Able to understand the dynamics within teams or when Development a team.
- Able to identify the stages of Developing Teams and know how to move quickly, yet effectively to the performing stage.
Who should attend this course:
This course is aimed at managers who are following Pathway 2 (Practitioner) within our People Management Development programmes.
Delegates will be looking to grow their management skills.
You are likely to have previous management experience, perhaps with limited formal training, or are keen to build on the experience and development you have acquired to date.
Before the course:
Delegates will be provided with pre-reading and/or activities prior to the session.
Anne Fogarty, Senior Consultant, Centre 4 Learning.
This course is administered by People Development; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further details.
|This course occurs on the following dates||