College, Service and Department inductions (local inductions)
College, Service and Department (local) inductions compliment the University induction and add vital detail about your workplace. Departments might have incorporated the University induction checklist into their procedures, if using a local induction procedure please ensure that everything in the University checklist is covered.
Where specific local inductions do not currently exist this page signposts you to the College or Service home page. Please check with your induction facilitator and manager to confirm any local arrangements.
College, Service and Department induction information
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences
- College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- College of Social Sciences and International Studies
- The Business School
- College of Humanities
- College of Medicine and Health
- Living Systems Institute
- Innovation, Impact and Business
- Technical Services
- Financial Services
- Doctoral College - Early Career Researchers (and PGRs)
- Cornwall Staff
- Research Services (Cluster Teams and Discipline Leads)
If you work in a College, Service or Department and have a local induction procedure that you would like linked to this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.