The Impact and Engaged Research Network
The Network is aimed at all academics and professional services staff who are interested in impact and engaged research. The Network brings them together to share best practice and information, to undertake training and to provide opportunities for networking.
Network events run under a number of themes:
- Public Engagement Conversations - Addressing specific issues and questions raised by Network members.
- Spotlight On… - External partners talking about their organisation and opportunities for shared working.
- Skills for Engagement - Sessions run by a range of experts with best practice contributions and roundtable discussion.
- Funder in Focus - Funders sharing their vision for impact and engaged research.
Some Network events are recorded. You can search for past Network events to listen to audio recordings, if they are not listed below.
- The Vision Thing: Planning for Impact. Professor Debra Myhill (GSE) and Professor Tamara Galloway (Biosciences) offered their own insights into planning for impact throughout the research process, as well as making the most of unexpected opportunities.
- Spotlight on: Working in partnership with Kaleider. Dr Nicola Thomas (Director of Impact, Geography) and Jocelyn Spencer-Mills (Studio Producer, Kaleider) shared their experiences of working in partnership to support creative pathways to impact.