Courses and resources
Customer Service: Excellent Customer Service and You
About this course:
The course aims to validate what you already know about customer service and provide a useful refresher on the skills, behaviours and attitudes required.
We will examine who are your customers and how you can meet their service needs, aligned to the service that you are currently delivering.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:.
- Describe what excellent customer service looks like in the University.
- Clearly identify all our customers.
- Say why excellent service is important and where it fits into the University's strategy and ethos.
- Apply the Psychology of Service to your role.
- Identify ways that you can improve the service that you deliver and leave with an action plan of what you could do differently.
Who should attend this course:
Managers and all staff who would like more understanding of the skills required to deliver excellent customer service and also those who have not previously worked in customer-facing roles.
Tracy Francksen or Linda Banister of Red Door Coaching and Training Ltd.
What previous participants have said about the course:
"This course has reminded me what it's like to do a really good job".
"Made me re-think what I do when I talk to colleagues".
"I thought I was pretty good, but now I see I have some work to do".
This course is administered by People Development; please contact email@example.com for any queries.
Please click here to book your place through iTrent Self Service.