Courses and resources
Customer Service: Working Together to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
About this course:
This course aims to consolidate what you know about customer service - possibly after previously attending Excellent Customer Service and You.
The course focuses on how teams can be encouraged to work together to make excellent service delivery a way of working.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:.
- Understand your role in promoting excellent service within the University.
- Identify ways of turning complaints into opportunities.
- Investigate ways of embedding excellent service in your team.
- Share best practices for delivering excellent service.
Who should attend this course:
Staff with previous customer service experience who want some tips on how to encourage their teams to deliver consistently good service, and want to explore how to manage challenging situations whilst maintaining excellent service levels.
Tracy Francksen or Linda Banister of Red Door Coaching and Training Ltd.
What previous participants have said about the course:
"Red Door offer so many interesting pointers and reminders in their short course".
"I have taken away a number of ideas to help my team and, I must confess, myself too!".
"Friendly, considerate, refreshing".
Before the course:
Please could you think about the following:.
- Think about the service that your team/department provides.
- How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10 (10 is the best).
- What stops it from being a 10? Be prepared to provide some evidence.
- Bring at least one service situation that we can discuss in the group - this may be something that is always happening and remains unsolved or has happened and could have been dealt with better.
- Make notes and bring these with you.
This course is administered by People Development, please contact email@example.com for any queries.
|This course occurs on the following dates||
Please click here to book your place through iTrent Self Service.