Courses and resources
Environmental Sustainability in the Workplace
About this course:
This course will help ensure that you manage your environmental impacts effectively and make a positive contribution to your local and regional environment.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:.
- List the organisational drivers for environmental management.
- List the main requirements of key waste regulations and how these apply to you.
- Summarise the commitments within the University's environmental policy.
- Explain how the ISO14001 Environmental Management System relates to your role.
- Develop an action plan outlining 5 ways you can help deliver the environmental policy.
Who should attend this course:
The course is suitable for any member of staff who does not wish to complete the online Environmental Sustainability in Workplace module.
Karen Gallagher, Environment and Sustainability Adviser with Safety, Health and Wellbeing.
Before the course:
No prior work is required.
This course is administered by People Development, for queries please contact email@example.com.
|This course occurs on the following dates||
Please click here to book your place through iTrent Self Service.