You are welcome to visit our Green Flag Award winning grounds and gardens on both our Streatham and St Luke's Campuses which are open 365 days a year.
For directions and travel options please visit our campus maps and directions pages. Limited pay and display car parking is available for visitors during the working day, 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday, all year round. Outside of these hours visitor parking is free in any of our main car parks. For more information, including parking charges, please visit our car parking page.
There are many cafes and restaurants on campus for you to enjoy on your visit - whether you would like a cup of tea and a cake, or have time to stop for a meal - our campus can offer a wide range of options. Please see our website for a full list of places to eat and drink.
We have more than over 120 hectares of wonderful grounds for you to explore. Beautiful flower gardens, impressive arboretums, ponds, views and space for you to relax and enjoy. You can download a guide to the Horticultural Highlights on both campuses to enhance your visit. There are a number of tours available, from formal guided tours with our knowledgeable and experienced Grounds staff, to self-guided tours of our sculpture collections. A virtual tour of the Reed Hall Landscape, designed and planted by the Veitch family of nurserymen is available to download, or take a journey back in time and explore the evolutionary history of our planet with the Evolution Walk.
Respecting the grounds
Please remember that the grounds and roads on the University are private and you visit at your own risk. It would be greatly appreciated if you followed a few guidelines while visiting our beautiful campuses.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after their dog.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please keep to paths, do not disturb the wildlife or pick flowers and do not cause damage to property, trees plants or lawns.
- We do not allow barbecues, fires or camping.
- No skateboarding, roller-skating, aggressive cycling or any other activities which cause damage or annoyance.
- Please listen to any additional advice given by the University staff.
- Access may be restricted or permissions withdrawn at any time.
If you experience any problems during your visit, please contact the University's security, Estate Patrol on 01392 723999 (24-hour service, 365 days a year).