Leadership & Management Programmes
Leadership and Management Programmes are:
- Valued by employers - qualifications are designed in consultation with employers to meet today's demands
- Flexible - study locally through training providers
- Progressive - progress through levels 3 to 7
- Supported - supported through tutors, assessors, mentors and online resources to ensure you have the correct support
What are the benefits?
- You'll be more marketable - a qualification speaks volumes to prospective employers, giving you the advantage when looking for your next career move.
- You can earn more - research proves that those with a qualification will earn more through their career.
- You'll perform better - a qualification will not only sharpen your existing skills, but it will also equip you with a range of new ones.
This qualification is for supervising or junior managers and has been designed to support the development of their knowledge and competence in managing individuals and teams and developing skills, including working with others, managing oneself, and coordinating the work of others. Achievement of the qualification confirms competence in an occupational role to the standards required.
This qualification is aimed at practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager. The primary role of a practising or aspiring manager and leader is to lead and manage individuals and teams to deliver aims and objectives in line with organisational strategy.
This qualification is designed for individuals wishing to develop professional management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role. It is also suitable for those who have been promoted to a managerial role and want to gain a formal management qualification.
This qualification is designed for individuals wishing to develop strategic management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role. The qualification contains a breadth of units, which are reflective of the tasks and activities required by managers or leaders in a variety of roles such as senior managers, and specialist managers who are accountable to a senior manager or director.