View more images of Holland Hall on Flickr.
Simply the best community environment imaginable.
Holland Hall resident
Holland Hall (catered) (62)
Exeter EX4 4SA
Holland Hall key facts
This popular residence has fabulous views over the Exe valley, high standard en-suite rooms, a glass-fronted restaurant with seating for 360 and a sun terrace.
Holland Hall has 406 en-suite rooms, some of these are our 'en-suite rooms with a view' overlooking the hillsides in the distance.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
Our image gallery shows typical examples of the food which is served in catered halls.
- Popular residence - approx 2 applications received per room
- 32 week contract period
- 7 minute walk to centre of campus
- Television in communal area
- Laundry facilities
- Mini shop/vending machines
- Bike storage
- Adapted rooms
- Residents must move out during the Easter vacation
|Catered||Holland hall||En-suite with view||£7,620.08||£7,916.22||32|
Rooms at Holland Hall (including bathroom) are approximately 14.9m2 (3000mm x 4970mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms at Holland Hall are ensuite and have double beds (four feet six inches wide).
Some of the rooms in Holland Hall have a safe however, there may not be one in every room. If you are allocated a room which does not have a safe when you arrive, it will not be possible for us to provide one in the room.
All bedrooms in catered residences have the following:
- Bed, wardrobe, bookshelves.
- Desk, chair, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- Mini fridge
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet is available from StudentCom
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
For details of your room size and specifics of each residence please see the room details tab above.
If you are living in one of our catered halls (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall and Mardon Hall) the sample menus below show what type of meals are available and when they are provided:
||Saturday and Sunday:
11:15am - 1:30pm
5:30pm - 7:15pm
To see which menus are being served this term, please visit the 'about catered halls' section of our website for further information.
If you have a commitment and are unable to attend the dinner service please use the replacement meal request form.
Weekday lunches can be purchased at one of our many catering outlets.
Vegetarian options are always available.
* A range of themed dinners also happen throughout the year.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall and Mardon Hall).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat in a catered hall the following rates apply:
Please note that due to VAT legislation, for guests eating within Halls, students must be able to provide proof that they are students of University of Exeter by producing their Exeter ID Card. All other visitors, including students from other Universities must pay VAT.