View more images of King Edward Court on Flickr.
King Edward Court (68)
King Edward Court
King Edward Street
Exeter EX4 4NY
King Edward Court key facts
This residence is close to the west side of the campus, near St David’s station.
These self-contained flats are ideal for couples but not suitable for families with children. There are two types of flat:
- 5 flats with a double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
- 2 flats with a double bedroom with study, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
There is also a self-contained flat suitable for 1 person which has a single bedroom, study, kitchen and bathroom;
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 51 week contract
- 15 minute walk/0.9 miles to centre of Streatham campus
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities nearby in Birks Grange Village block A
- Limited parking
Residents who have been allocated to a self-contained flat at King Edward Court and who would like further information about inventory of their flat should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The prices below are the contract length totals per room.
|SC||King Edward Court||Flat - Double with study||£9,711.68||£9,761.52||51|
|SC||King Edward Court||Flat - Double||£8,312.60||£8,355.32||51|
|SC||King Edward Court||Flat - Single||£8,277.00||£8,319.72||51|
The single flat at King Edward Court is approximately 38.4m2 (6500mm x 5900mm).
The double flats at King Edward Court are approximately 45.1m2 (7120mm x 6330mm).
The double flat with study at King Edward Court is approximately 59.8m2 (7120mm x 8400mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All flats have double beds (four feet six inches wide), with the exception of the one single flat which has a single bed (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Holland Hall). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students|
|Staff and Visitors |