View more images of Moberly on Flickr.
Lower Argyll Road
Moberly key facts
One of our new residences for 2020, Moberly is located on the western side of the campus, near Birks Grange Village. Moberly has been developed by our partners University Partnership Programme (UPP) and provides single standard accommodation in flats of 8 to 10 students with a shared bathroom ratio of 2 to a bathroom.
Moberly contains social spaces such as a study room, lounge and multi-purpose spaces which are bookable for societies and clubs.
This residence is managed by UPP.
- Undergraduates only
- 40 week contract en-suite and standard
- Fifteen minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Study rooms
- Multi-purpose spaces (bookable for societies and clubs)
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage available
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
Due to the current national lockdown we are unable to create a virtual tour for this new residence at present. We will add it as soon as it is possible.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Moberly are approximately 9.5m2
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms in each flat will have longer length three-quarter double beds (6'6" by 4').
Due to their longer length, standard fitted sheets may not fit these mattresses. We recommend you use a flat sheet of 7' by 4'6".
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities with a ratio of 2:1.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.