c/o St Luke's
Exeter EX1 2LU
Nancherrow key facts
This residence offers 14 single en-suite bedrooms, with a shared kitchen/living space.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 40 week contract
- 30 minute walk/1.3 miles to centre of Streatham campus (across the road from St Luke's campus)
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities available
- Close to Cross Keys bar and the St Luke's library
- Independent living - cleaning of communal stairway only
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Nancherrow are approximately 12.6m2 (2630mm x 4780mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.