c/o St Luke's
Exeter EX1 2LU
Nancherrow key facts
This residence offers 14 single en-suite bedrooms, with a shared kitchen/living space.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- 40 week contract
- 30 minute walk/1.3 miles to centre of Streatham campus (across the road from St Luke's campus)
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities available
- Close to Cross Keys bar and the St Luke's library
- Independent living - cleaning of communal stairway only
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Nancherrow are approximately 12.6m2 (2630mm x 4780mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- IPTV is available via your computer and can be arranged through Glide Student. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Holland Hall). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students|
|Staff and Visitors |