How to receive details of our Fairs
If you are interested in being added to our fair mailing lists for the Streatham campus fairs (Exeter, Devon), please email email@example.com.
For information on the fairs taking place at our Penryn campus (near Falmouth, Cornwall), and to be added to their mailing lists, please visit their careers fair page.
If you are a current student viewing this page, please visit the Career Zone website for the relevant fair information.
Autumn Term 2022
We are delighted to advise that our 2022-23 programme of careers fairs, subject to the latest COVID-19 guidance, is expected to be held on campus again.
These events are promoted to Exeter students of all years and disciplines. Our graduates are also welcome to attend.
A summary of our planned programme for the upcoming academic year is below. Please click the relevant fair title for more infomation and to book.
- Casual Jobs and Internships Fair 2022 - *BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!*
Wednesday 5 October 2022, 11:00 - 15:00 Streatham Campus, Exeter, Devon
- Careers and Placement Fair 2022 *BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!*
Tuesday 18 October 2022, 11.30 - 15:30, Streatham Campus, Exeter, Devon
- Careers and Opportunities Fair 2022 *BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!*
Wednesday 19 October 2022, 11:00 - 14:00, Penryn Campus, near Falmouth, Cornwall
- Law Careers Fair 2022 *BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!*
Thursday 17 November, 12:30 - 15:30, Streatham Campus, Exeter, Devon
Autumn Term 2021
All our careers fairs in the 2021 autumn term were delivered virtually via the Handshake platform, as follows:
- Virtual Casual Jobs and Internships Fair - Tuesday 5 October 2021, 11:00 - 14:00
- Virtual Careers and Opportunities Fair - Wednesday 20 October 2021, 11:30 - 15:30
- Law Virtual Careers Fair - Wednesday 10 November 2021, 11:30 - 15:30
- Virtual Aspiring Educators Fair - Wednesday 17 November 2021, 12:00pm - 15:00
As in previous years any fair delivered was open to Exeter students of any degree, year group or campus location. Moving our activity virtually enabled exhibitors to promote their internships, placements, graduate roles, training contracts and further study opportunities. Our fairs are always extensively marketed to all our students.
Spring Term 2022
We delivered the following careers fair in the 2022 spring term virtually via the Handshake platform:
- Virtual Casual Jobs and Internships Fair - Wednesday 2 February 2022, 11:00 - 14:00
Summer Term 2022
Bookings are now closed for our Virtual Summer Recruitment Fair 2022, which is taking place on Wednesday 18 May 2022, from 12:00 - 14:00 on Handshake.
Last updated: 7 April 2022