The Strategic Marketing team develops and delivers the University of Exeter’s marketing strategies to meet its recruitment and business objectives.
Using market and customer data, the team delivers targeted and integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns, manages and evolves the programme portfolio, forecasts and plans for student numbers, and is responsible for brand reputation and positioning.
The Strategic Marketing team can provide advice and guidance on all marketing aspects and specifically can be contacted for help with:
- Market and student numbers / trends (both Exeter and competitors)
- Programme development (competitor programmes, trends etc and pricing)
- Planning and delivering independent and integrated marketing campaigns
- Branding and identity
- All aspects of tactical marketing
- Digital advertising (web and social media)
- Marketing communications
- Student recruitment and conversion Customer Relationship Management (CRM)