The Campaigns Team works in partnership with digital advertising agencies to deliver our paid marketing activity and work closely with others on creative and content for campaigns.
Our marketing plan is driven by the University's strategic objectives. We work alongside External Engagement & Global Partners to deliver marketing activities based on faculty priorities, as agreed by the Partners. We also work with other departments within and outside of EEG including: the Design Studio, the Digital Team, International Student Recruitment, UK Student Recruitment, Widening Participation and Outreach, Communications, Press and PR, Admissions, CRM, the Strategic Delivery Unit, and Research and IIB as just some examples.
The channels we cover are:
- Digital campaigns (PPC, paid social, YouTube pre-roll, display, advertorial)
- Marketing collateral and website
- CRM and direct marketing (prospective students)
- Partnerships and affiliate sites
- Out of Home Campaigns (billboards, print etc)
We also look after content production for campaigns, such as:
- Video production and photo shoots
- Student-led content
- Messaging and copywriting
- Website content and campaign landing pages
We use these channels and content to support student recruitment and build the University's reputation through:
- Acquisition marketing – brand, all colleges and all study levels
- Conversion and retention marketing – brand, all colleges and all study levels
- Event marketing, including Open Days and corporate events
- Corporate and brand reputation campaigns
- B2B lead generation
Who we are
The team is made up of highly experienced professionals in digital marketing, communications, asset design, and content production.
Head of Campaigns
Marketing Communications and Content
Shiona works Tuesdays, Wednesday afternoons, and Thursdays.
Marketing Communications and Content & Digital Marketing
Jenna works Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
Gemma is on secondment covering the External Engagement and Global Business Partner role for the Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences until 1 March 2023.