The Campaigns Team works in partnership with colleagues across the institution to create a marketing plan driven by the University's strategic objectives, and we work alongside External Engagement & Global Partners to deliver marketing activities based on Faculty priorities.
To deliver integrated and targeted campaigns, we collaborate with departments within and outside of EEG including: the Design Studio, the Digital Team, Student Access, Recruitment and Admissions, Communications, CRM, the Strategic Delivery Unit, and Research and IIB.
As well as delivering organic activity in-house, we work with digital advertising agencies to deliver our paid marketing activity.
The channels we cover are:
- Digital campaigns (PPC, paid social, YouTube pre-roll, display, advertorial)
- Marketing collateral and website
- CRM and direct marketing communications (prospective students through to enrolment)
- Partnerships and affiliate sites
- Out of Home Campaigns (billboards, print etc)
- Social media
We also look after content production for campaigns, such as:
- Video production and photo shoots
- Student-led content
- Messaging and copywriting
- Website content and campaign landing pages
We use these channels and content to support student recruitment and build the University's reputation through:
- Acquisition marketing – brand, all colleges and all study levels
- Conversion and retention marketing – brand, all colleges and all study levels
- Event marketing, including Open Days and corporate events
- Corporate and brand reputation campaigns
- B2B lead generation
Who we are
The team is made up of highly experienced professionals who specialise in digital marketing, social media, communications, asset design, and content production.
Head of Campaigns
Leads on Key Selling Points (KSPs) and corporate collateral (including affiliate profiles).
Shiona works mornings on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Leads on B2B and Brand paid digital campaigns.
Leads on Business School branding, collateral, digital campaigns and social media.
Leads on Google Analytics, UTM tracking and reporting.
Jenna normally works Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, but is currently on maternity leave until May 2024.
Leads on communications from pre-application leads to enrolment.
Leads on video and photography, publications, and collateral.
We work across the institution to deliver up-to-date information, deliver marketing for recruitment and give and insight into the life of the University. Our channels of communication include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, You Tube and LinkedIn.
We provide guidance regarding setting up social media channels to reach your specific audiences, as well as working with University colleagues to generate appropriate content to promote via our main channels.
Officers and Assistants
Lee works on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Tiff works on Thursdays and Fridays
Faye Hunkin (on maternity leave)
Michelle works Monday-Thursday
Leading on Google Analytics, UTM tracking and reporting whilst Jenna Richards is on maternity leave.