Planning for your professional future
You may know what your next step is or are unsure what the next steps may be. Regardless as to where you are in your career planning we are here to help support you through these next steps.
We offer a variety of services to help you steer your professional future in the direction you want it to go in, these include:
- 1-2-1 confidential appointments - ECRs have access to 1-2-1 careers appointments with our dedicated Researcher Development Careers' Coach with whom you can discuss issues such as your next steps and options, CV and application preparation, and interview preparation. If you would like an appointment with our careers coach please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. Appointments are accessible face to face (at all campuses) or virtually.
- Profiling for Success- is an online self-assessment tool, that can be used to further understand more about:
- How your abilities relate to your individual career choices;
- Your learning style and how you can become a more effective learner;
- Your preferences and how these relate to your strengths and possible areas for development.