Researcher-led Initiative awards
Researcher-led initiative awards
Researcher Led Initiatives (RLI) - Award Winners 2022
The Researcher Development and Research Culture team has an annual fund to support the development and cascading of personal, professional and career management skills by and for postgraduate research students and early career research staff across the University of Exeter.
The RLIs are intended to enable postgraduate research students and early career research staff to be creative, proactive, and empowered, through the process of initiating, designing, managing, and delivering new professional development activities for their peers that will develop the skills and experience needed to progress their careers. They also offer the opportunity to experience applying for and managing a funding bid.
After a very competitive award process, we are very pleased to announce the 2022 Winning Initiatives and the Lead Award Holders:
- Building a Better Research Culture with LEGO Serious Play - Caitlin Kight
- Beyond the Law - An Interdisciplinary PGR Network - Madeleine Millar
- Cornwall EDI Seminar Series - Rosie Layfield
- Shiny futures: Transforming engagement with our research using R-Shiny web apps. - Daniel Sankey
- Beyond the Brick Campus: Building a more inclusive academic culture - Kristine Hill
- Reinstating the gardening and craft sessions at the St Luke’s Volunteer Garden - Zhivko Zhelev
- Transdisciplinary Consciousness Conversers - Eirini Ketzitzidou Argyri
- Yoga @ LSI - Helen Eachus
- Enhancing compassion and creativity to optimise wellbeing and performance - Carl Bescoby
- PGR Wellbeing Cafe - Raghini Rajaram
These projects are now underway; keep an eye out for announcements and invitations from the project groups!
Successful award holders
Since running the RLI awards we have had a variety of successful initiatives. You can read more about our successful awards on the following pages: