Skip to main content

Overseas Employees

If you are not employed by the University in the UK or if you are unsure about your status, please contact your HR Advisor at the earliest opportunity to check your status and eligibility to benefits according your country of employment. 

Most of the Parents and Carers pages are aimed at individuals who are employed by the University in the United Kingdom. You are employed in the United Kingdom if your place of work as per your contract is in the UK, you are effectively working in the UK and your salary is paid in the UK, subject to UK National Insurance and Tax.