Courses and resources
Finance: Setting Up and Amending Suppliers
About this course:
The University's new supplier set-up and amendment processes are changing from 6th September 2021.
This 30 minute course covers the changes and improvements to these processes and demonstrates how to carry them out in T1.
The course will be delivered via Teams.
Please book onto one of the dates below and a Teams invitation will be sent out shortly before the course date.
As a result of attending this course, you will understand:.
- What's changing for staff and suppliers.
- How T1 has been improved to make these processes faster and less complex.
- Where the New Supplier, Amend Supplier and Reactivate Supplier forms are now located.
- How to use the Forms Tracker check the progress of your forms.
- Where to get help and support with these processes.
Who should attend this course:
Any member of staff who needs to set up a new supplier or amend an existing supplier's details.
Presenter: Finance Helpdesk.
This training is supported by a flowchart and FAQs at https://www.exeter.ac.uk/departments/finance/buying/suppliers/ .
This course is administered by email@example.com 01392 726981.
Please add yourself to the waiting list and we will contact you once dates are available.