Courses and resources
People Management Conversations
Leadership and Management.
About this course:
Reviewing and objective setting can be seen as a bureaucratic exercise when it should be positive and useful.
This session will offer some tips on topics and timing for review conversations and how objectives can be identified and planned as well how to give useful feedback on progress.
This course will cover the following areas:.
* Scheduling effective, regular 1-1 reviews and conduct PDR conversations with the people you support.
* Conducting effective workload conversations using new University level principles.
* Setting effective objectives.
*Reviewing progress and providing useful feedback.
This course is recommended to be completed alongside the Handling Challenging Conversations as part of the wider suite of courses on offer through the Leadership Landscape.
As a result of attending this session, you will be able to:.
* Schedule effective, regular 1-1 reviews and conduct PDR conversations with the people you support.
* Conduct effective workload conversations using new University level principles.
* Set effective objectives.
* Review progress and provide useful feedback.
Who should attend this course:
Any member of staff who has supervisory or line management responsibilities.
Presenters will include a Senior HR Partner and a Learning & Development Manager.
This course is administered by People Development; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please add yourself to the waiting list and we will contact you once dates are available.