Courses and resources
Finance: T1 Introduction and Overview for Staff and Students
About this course:
This course is an overview of the most common tasks carried out in the T1 finance system.
It covers what T1 does and doesn't do and shows users where to find the detailed instructions that will help them carry out their financial tasks.
The course will be delivered via Teams.
Please book onto one of the dates below and a Teams invitation will be sent out to you about one week before the course date.
This course introduces:.
- Signing into and navigating around T1.
- Raising and receipting goods and services orders.
- Submitting expense claims.
- Creating a sales invoice.
- Viewing your budgets, projects, allowances and PDA.
- Where to find the detailed training guides to help you carry out T1 tasks.
- How to get help with finance queries.
Who should attend this course:
Any staff or PG students who need to use the T1 finance system.
Booking Instructions: STAFF - please book onto a date below.
STUDENTS - as students cannot book directly onto this course, please email FinanceHelpdesk@exeter.ac.uk stating which of the dates below you would like to attend.
Finance induction training - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/finance/training/induction/ .
Finance Helpdesk drop-in dates and locations - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/finance/training/helpdeskdropins/ .
This course is administered by FinanceHelpdesk@exeter.ac.uk 01392 726981.
|This course occurs on the following dates||