Global Excellence Scholarships 2023/24 - Postgraduate Taught (Masters) **Round 3 - January 2024 entry only NOW CLOSED**
About the award
Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarships have been created to support International students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to our thriving University community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
Global Excellence Scholarships recognise high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing our exceptional teaching and learning, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
A range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 scholarships are on offer. The number of awards available at each level varies.
Postgraduate taught awards for January 2024 entry are being offered for the following campus-based Masters programmes in the Faculty of Environment, Science and Economy:
- MSc International Business and Strategy
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc International Supply Chain Management
- MSc Business Analytics
Only the programmes listed above are eligible (Postgraduate Certificates and Diplomas are not eligible).
You can apply for one of these scholarships if you:
- are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees);
- already hold an offer for an eligible Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in January 2024; and
- did not apply in Round 1 or 2 of the 2023/24 Global Excellence scholarship scheme (unless this was for a different programme).
If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit our Postgraduate taught study pages. You are encouraged to submit your programme application promptly, for the best chance of receiving your admission decision before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How to apply
To be considered for one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, please apply using the webform here
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Offer holders who apply for a scholarship by the deadline of 30 October 2023 will be notified by email of the outcome of their scholarship application by 14 November 2023. If you are offered an award then your email will explain how to accept your scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded as a reduction in the first-year International tuition fee. They are not recurrent for subsequent years of study. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for this scholarship here.
|Application deadline:||30th October 2023|
|Value:||A range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 first-year International tuition fee scholarships|
|Duration of award:||for 1 year|
|Contact: Admissions Scholarshipsemail@example.com|