You can find your perfect catered residence by browsing this section or searching for accommodation.
Services and facilities
- Some residences have a communal TV within a lounge area, study area, tennis courts or other facilities.
- A limited cleaning service is provided in communal areas.
- Paid laundry facilities on some sites within close walking distance (£2.60 per wash cycle and £1.30 per drying cycle).
- Bike storage.
- Utility room (where provided) will usually have a sink, microwave and work surfaces for preparing drinks and light snacks.
- Members of the Residence Life Team are available for help and advice on welfare and other matters.
- An elected student committee who arrange the social events including Christmas parties, balls, films and trips.
- Insurance cover for your personal belongings
- Heating, lighting and water charges are included in the cost.
- Your rent includes breakfast and evening meal seven days a week, with a continental breakfast, brunch and dinner at weekends.
- Dining facilities are in the hall in where you live or close by and are canteen-style service. Meal times are approximately one and a half hours.
- A vegetarian choice is always available.
- Replacement meals can be requested.
- Those with special dietary requirements should contact the residence manager on arrival. We do not provide Kosher meals but Halal meat may be provided.
Please contact us to discuss any specific requirements.
Read our catered checklist to see some of the items you might want to bring,