View more images of Clydesdale Court on Flickr.
Clydesdale Court (64)
Exeter EX4 4QX
Clydesdale Court key facts
The 16 flats at Clydesdale Court are suitable for students with partners or families. The purpose-built flats have spectacular views, surround an outdoor play area and are close to the Family Centre, which takes children from six weeks to five years of age.
We have four one-bedroom flats: double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom. Eight two-bedroom flats: double bedroom, small single bedroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom. And four three-bedroom flats: double bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom, large lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom. The flats have a mixture of double beds (four feet six inches wide) and single beds (three feet wide).
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 51 week contract
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry facilities available (not provided in flats)
- Limited parking
Please see our Clydesdale Court Inventory for an itemised list about what is provided within each individual flat (updated 15 August 2014).
Please see below for the floorplans to our Clydesdale Court family flats. These floorplans are provided to give you a useful idea of the layout of these residences and do vary:
- Clydesdale Court flats 1,2,3 and 4 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 5 and 7 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 6 and 8 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 9 and 11 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 10 and 12 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 13 and 15 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 14 and 16 floorplans
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 3 bed||£12,723.48||£12,723.48||51|
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 2 bed||£11,381.16||£11,381.16||51|
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 1 bed||£9,378.39||£9,378.39||51|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our kitchen guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Moberly House). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|
Video guide of self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
For me it was very important to have the availability of accommodation for families because I am here with my husband. I really appreciate that the University has special accommodation to satisfy this need.
Clydesdale Court resident