Clydesdale Court key facts
The 16 flats at Clydesdale Court are suitable for students with partners or families. The purpose-built flats have spectacular views, surround an outdoor play area and are close to the Family Centre, which takes children from six weeks to five years of age.
We have four one-bedroom flats: double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom. Eight two-bedroom flats: double bedroom, small single bedroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom. And four three-bedroom flats: double bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom, large lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom.
Please apply by June 30 due to the limited number of flats.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 51 week contract
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Laundry facilities available (not provided in flats)
- Limited parking
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 3 bed||£12,723.48||£12,723.48||51|
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 2 bed||£11,381.16||£11,381.16||51|
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 1 bed||£9,378.39||£9,378.39||51|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your flat with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
The flats have a mixture of double beds (four feet six inches wide) and single beds (three feet wide).
Clydesdale Court is number 64 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
For me it was very important to have the availability of accommodation for families because I am here with my husband. I really appreciate that the University has special accommodation to satisfy this need.
Clydesdale Court resident