Clydesdale Court key facts
The 16 flats at Clydesdale Court are suitable for students with partners or families. The purpose-built flats have spectacular views, surround an outdoor play area and are close to the Family Centre, which takes children from six weeks to five years of age.
We have four one-bedroom flats: double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom. Eight two-bedroom flats: double bedroom, small single bedroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom. And four three-bedroom flats: double bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom, large lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 51 week contract
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham campus
- Laundry facilities available (not provided in flats)
- Limited parking
Please see our Clydesdale Court Inventory for an itemised list about what is provided within each individual flat (updated 15 August 2014).
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 3 bed||£12,723.48||£12,723.48||51|
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 2 bed||£11,381.16||£11,381.16||51|
|SC||Clydesdale Court||Flat - 1 bed||£9,378.39||£9,378.39||51|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- Arrange a telephone for your flat with StudentCom.
Please see the Clydesdale Court inventory which details 'what is provided' within each Clydesdale Court flat.
The flats have a mixture of double beds (four feet six inches wide) and single beds (three feet wide).
Please see below for the floorplans to our Clydesdale Court family flats. These floorplans are provided to give you a useful idea of the layout of these residences and do vary:
- Clydesdale Court flats 1,2,3 and 4 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 5 and 7 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 6 and 8 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 9 and 11 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 10 and 12 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 13 and 15 floorplans
- Clydesdale Court flats 14 and 16 floorplans
Clydesdale Court is number 64 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
For me it was very important to have the availability of accommodation for families because I am here with my husband. I really appreciate that the University has special accommodation to satisfy this need.
Clydesdale Court resident