View more images of James Owen Court on Flickr.
James Owen Court
James Owen Court
Exeter EX4 6SD
James Owen Court key facts
James Owen Court is built around a landscaped courtyard and is near Streatham and St Luke’s campuses and Exeter city centre. The residence has 275 single rooms arranged in cluster flats for three to eight residents sharing a kitchen/diner and lounge. All rooms are en-suite.
- 40 week contract
- 20 minute walk/1.0 mile to centre of Streatham campus.
- 12 minute walk/0.6 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage
- Independent living - cleaning services in communal stairwells only
- Limited parking
Room and bed size
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 2640mm x 4900mm. In some residence room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||James Owen Court||En-suite||£4,894.40||£5,090.40||40|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
Please see our 2014-kitchen-guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberley House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|