James Owen Court
James Owen Court key facts
James Owen Court is built around a landscaped courtyard and is near Streatham and St Luke’s campuses and Exeter city centre. The residence has 275 single rooms arranged in cluster flats for three to eight residents sharing a kitchen/diner and lounge. All rooms are en-suite.
- 40 week contract
- 20 minute walk/1.0 mile to centre of Streatham campus.
- 12 minute walk/0.6 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage
- Independent living - cleaning services in communal stairwells only
- Limited parking
The prices below are per room per week in pounds.
|SC||James Owen Court||En-suite||£122.85||£119.98||40|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Room and bed size
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 2640mm x 4900mm. In some residence room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
James Owen Court is situated on the map below.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).