View more images of James Owen Court on Flickr.
James Owen Court(90)
James Owen Court
Exeter EX4 6SD
James Owen Court key facts
James Owen Court is built around a landscaped courtyard and is near Streatham and St Luke’s campuses and Exeter city centre. The residence has 275 single rooms arranged in cluster flats for three to eight residents sharing a kitchen/diner and lounge. All rooms are en-suite.
- Undergraduates (September 2022 entry) and Postgraduates (January 2022 entry)
- 40 week contract for undergraduates
- 20 minute walk/1.0 mile to centre of Streatham campus.
- 12 minute walk/0.6 miles to St Luke’s campus
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage
- Independent living - cleaning services in communal stairwells only
Please note that parking on-site is only available for blue badge holders.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||James Owen Court||En-suite||£6,269.13||£6,693.21||40|
|SC||James Owen Court||En-suite||N/A||£8,540.44||51|
Rooms at James Own Court are approximately 12.9m2 (2640mm x 4900mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
All rooms have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from Glide Student. Please register using the links below:
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite rooms.
- No aerial socket in en-suite and studio rooms; students can use a laptop or desktop to watch TV. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV or BBC iPlayer from any device.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter