King Edward Court
King Edward Court key facts
These self-contained flats are ideal for couples but not suitable for families with children. The residence is close to the west side of the campus, near St David’s station.
There are three types of flat: one double bedroom, small study, small kitchen, bathroom; five double bedroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom; and two double bedroom with study, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom
Please apply by June 30 due to the limited number of flats.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 51 week contract
- 15 minute walk/0.9 miles to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Bike storage
- Laundry facilities nearby in Birks Grange Village block A
- Limited parking
The prices below are per flat per week in pounds.
|SC||King Edward Court||Flat - Double with study||£183.89||£183.89||51|
|SC||King Edward Court||Flat - Double||£152.39||£152.39||51|
|SC||King Edward Court||Flat - Single||£142.94||£142.94||51|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2013/2014 fees pages.
What's in your room?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your flat with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
All flats have double beds (four feet six inches wide), with the exception of the one single flat which has a single bed (three feet wide).
King Edward Court is number 68 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).