View more images of Nash Grove on Flickr.
Nash Grove (57)
Exeter EX4 4QX
Nash Grove key facts
These quiet, popular flats, are in an area set aside for postgraduates and undergraduates who prefer a quieter living environment. Each flat has a spacious lounge area and adjoining kitchen, and is shared between six residents. There are 93 single en-suite rooms.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 44 week contract for undergraduates
- 51 week contract for postgraduates
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham Campus
- Bike rack
- Laundry in Nash Grove E block
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2015/2016 fees pages.
Blocks A,B,C and D have double beds (four feet six inches wide). Blocks E and F have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our kitchen guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange Village, Exeter Halls, Holland Hall, Mardon Hall and Moberly House).
If visitors or self catered students would like to eat at BGV the following rates apply:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|
Video guide of self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
You gain precious friendships from living in halls.
Nash Grove resident