Nash Grove key facts
These quiet, popular flats, are in an area set aside for postgraduates and undergraduates who prefer a quieter living environment. Each flat has a spacious lounge area and adjoining kitchen, and is shared between six residents. There are 93 single en-suite rooms.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 44 week contract for undergraduates
- 51 week contract for postgraduates
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham Campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Bike rack
- Laundry in
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
Blocks A,B,C and D have double beds (four feet six inches wide). Blocks E and F have single beds (three feet wide).
Nash Grove is number 57 on the map below.
The above map is a zoomed in shot to show you what's in the immediate vicinity of this residence.
View more pictures of the University of Exeter's accommodation on Flickr.
Campus Security are available 24 hours a day seven days a week on 01392 723999 (internal 3999).
You gain precious friendships from living in halls.
Nash Grove resident