View more images of Nash Grove on Flickr.
Nash Grove (57)
Exeter EX4 4QX
Nash Grove key facts
These quiet, popular flats, are in an area set aside for postgraduates and undergraduates who prefer a quieter living environment. Each flat has a spacious lounge area and adjoining kitchen, and is shared between six residents. There are 93 single en-suite rooms.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates
- 44 week contract for undergraduates
- 51 week contract for postgraduates
- Nine minute walk to centre of Streatham Campus
- Bike rack
- Laundry in Nash Grove E block
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
Rooms at Nash Grove are approximately 12.6m2 (2630mm x 4780mm).
These measurements are a guide only. In some residences room sizes vary considerably.
Blocks A,B,C and D have double beds (four feet six inches wide). Blocks E and F have single beds (three feet wide).
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom*.
- IPTV is available via your computer. For more information on IPTV visit the StudentCom website and choose the 'TV package' option. IPTV is available via your computer. Please note you will still need a TV Licence to watch live TV from any device.
- Arrange a telephone for your room with StudentCom (pre-arrival).
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
*There is wireless only provision in two of our stand alone houses: Lafrowda Cottage and Garden Hill House.
Shared kitchens have a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. You will need to bring pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Studios have a microwave or combi-oven, hob, fridge with freezer compartment, water boiler or kettle. Our studios at Birks Grange Village and Lafrowda also have a dining table and chairs. Access to ironing boards can be arranged with your residence management team.
The quantity of items provided depends on the size of the flat. You will need to provide pots and pans, cutlery and crockery.
Please see our Cleaning and Kitchen Equipment User Guide for information on how to use the gas and electrical equipment within kitchens and information on cleaning.
All meals are included for residents of our catered accommodation (Birks Grange, Exeter Halls, Mardon Hall and Moberly House). If you are a visitor or are living in self catered residences you are more than welcome to purchase a meal at a catered hall throughout the term and join us at one of our themed events.
You can bring guests to meals in hall by purchasing a guest voucher (valid on the day of purchase only) from the Dining Room, Manager’s office or Reception before the meal available at one of our Catered Halls. You will need to hand in the receipt at the servery.
Please see the price information below:
|Self Catered Students||Visitor|
Video guide of self catered accommodation at the University of Exeter
You gain precious friendships from living in halls.
Nash Grove resident