View more images of The Printworks on Flickr.
The Printworks key facts
The Printworks is owned and managed by Host. We have secured both Courtyard and Classic en-suite rooms on a 43 week contract for our undergraduate students.
Residents are able to use the following facilities which are offered free of charge:
- Gym - available 24 hours a day, once a disclaimer form has been signed from your welcome pack.
- Common Room - comes equipped with a television, free pool table and table football.
- TV Room - situated in Block A, Level 0 which provides a private space to arrange movie nights and to catch up on your favourite shows with friends. The TV room is available 24 hours a day.
- Study Room - A study room is available to give you a different area to study outside of your own apartment.
All flats come with a fridge/freezer, cooker, hob, microwave, toaster, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, mop & bucket and kettle. Cutlery, crockery, pans and bedding are not provided. Further information is available below:
- Available for undergraduate students only
- 43 week contract
- 20 minute walk to centre of campus
- 5 minute walk to centre of town
- Wifi via Ask4
- Laundry Room available*
- Bike storage
- 24 hour Reception
- 24 hour Concierge/Security Service
* £3.00 per wash and £1.50 for the dryer.
The services and facilities provided at this residence may vary from other University residences and you are advised to check The Printworks website for further information.
To see more images of this residence, please view our Flickr gallery.
|SC||The Printworks||Basic En-suite||£5,633.00||£5,750.00||43|
All rooms at Printworks have double beds (four feet wide) except for 1 of the basic en-suite rooms which has a single bed.