- University agreed rates with hotels in Exeter, Cornwall, and London are available to view online
- We recommend contacting hotels directly for group bookings, as further discounts on our corporate rates are often available. If you contact firstname.lastname@example.org the Corporate Events team can share current details of sales managers (in Exeter and Cornwall).
- For general information and advice on travel (including insurance, expenses, and sustainability) please visit the Procurement Services webpages
- Apple Taxis are a University approved taxi supplier in Exeter. Fleet bookings can be made by calling 01392 666 666. An executive car service is also available
- A2B Taxis (01326 317898) are a University approved taxi supplier in Cornwall
- Addison Lee (020 7407 9000) are a University approved taxi supplier in London
- Mid Devon Coaches are the University's approved coach supplier in Exeter. Roselyn Coaches offer a similar service in Cornwall
- You should consider the University's sustainable travel policy when making these arrangements
Directions to our campuses
Information on travel to our campuses is available online.
Visa support and international visitors
International visitors to the University may require a support letter signed by the organiser. Organisers are welcome to use this Visa support letter template. Typically the letters need to explain who is being invited, when they are staying in the UK, and what their involvement will be (eg speaking at / attending a conference).
All events with external speakers should ensure a Prevent risk assessment is completed.