EUC Holiday: The Beautiful Dordogne
|An Alumni and supporters event|
|Date||30 September - 5 October 2017|
|Time||Event spans several days|
|Place||12 boulevard Jean Malvy 46200 SOUILLAC|
6 days from only £999.
The Exeter University Club (EUC) have arranged a holiday from the 30th September to the 5th October 2017 to Dordogne in France.
• Centrally located Souillac hotel (Hotel La Promenade, Souillac www.lapromenade.fr)
• Half board accommodation
• All excursions & guided tours included
• Direct scheduled flights to Bergerac
• Professional tour manager
• Executive coach in France
What we will see:
• Truffadou Train (train ticket included)
• Gouffre de Padirac
• Chateau de Castelnaud – guided tour
• Cro-Magnon Shelter Museum
• Lascaux II replica cave
• La Roque-Gageac
• Boat excursion on a traditional Gabare boat (boat ticket included)
We stay five nights on half board basis (set three course dinners without drinks) at the 3* family Hotel La Promenade (www.lapromenade.fr) in Souillac. Facilities at the hotel include a restaurant and a bar, and all rooms are ensuite and feature television, telephone, air conditioning, and a hairdryer. Free Wifi is also available throughout the hotel.
The Exeter University Club
The EUC is a friendly club for alumni, graduates and retired staff of Exeter University and their families. As well as those who have studied or worked on the Streatham Campus, this also includes St Luke’s and the Tremough Campus, the former Camborne School of Mines, the Medical School and the (pre 1955) University College of the South West of England.
For more details of the trip please see the leaflet attached below. For any questions or to book please contact Bernie Sluman on 01634 302353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Provider||Alumni and supporters|
|TTM3051_Exeter_Dordogne_lo.pdf||EUC Holiday: The Beautiful Dordogne (844K)|